How do I download a file?
- Click on the Download link for the product you wish to download
- When the download window pops up, click the "Save" button
- Change the "Save In" location to Desktop (or your preferred download location), then click on Save
- When download is complete, exit/close your web browser and other applications before installing
- Find the file you downloaded on your Desktop double click to begin the installation process. You may receive an Unknown Publisher notification when the program begins to install, just click OK
- When complete, you are welcome to delete the file you downloaded - you can always get the latest version from this page!
Click here to download CalcWiz for Windows PC
Please note. This is an iupdated version that is based on the new AS3008 2017.
If you purchased CalcWiz 6 after January 2017 will receive free upgrade to the new version 7
Requires windows compatible computer with:
- Windows 7 or later
- Windows Vista or
- Windows XP
- *** Very Important**** Please ensure your PC has all the latest windows updates.
- If you have messages saying that a file is missing or not registered, make sure firstly that you have all the latest windows updates
- Then right click on the CacWiz desktop icon and choose "Run as Administrator"
Updated 7 June 2012
Requires a computer with Windows Vista, Windows 7 or above and Excel 2007 or above (now supports install on both 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows).
CONTAINS ENTIRE SYMBOL SET
CircuitWiz Macro Warning
Depending on your Excel security settings, you may see this warning. To open CircuitWiz correctly, you need to click on Enable Macros. To remove this warning from our software, I would have to pay high annual fees for audits etc which would significantly add to the cost of the software. Any software downloaded from our website is free of viruses.